8/18/2004

To the hospital

Filed under:General — eric @ 11:45 am

We’re going to go ahead and go to the hospital. It’s not at all an emergency situation, but we’ll get some more thourough tests done, and then (hopefully) quickly bring the baby out.

1. So I finally pulled my head out of my own baby saga long enough to see what was going on in the world — and found another, far more dramatic saga in progress here. Sorry to be the last to say this Eric & Chris: keep up your spirits, and your strength! As you know, Lysa and I just had a hospital-intensive baby ourselves: it wasn’t nearly as impersonal as we thought it would be. I’m sure it’ll all go smoothly for you from here!

Comment by Jason — 8/19/2004 @ 1:53 am

2. She is beautiful. We can hardly wait to hold her. Good job, guys. I’m sorry it didn’t work out like you wanted and planned, but Chris and Vivian are both doing well, and that is the most important part. Love you all…us:-)

Comment by Mom and Dad — 8/19/2004 @ 3:02 am

3. And what a head of hair she seems to have. Kiss her for us!

Comment by Mom and Dad — 8/19/2004 @ 3:04 am

4. Happy Birthday, Vivian Ruth! Congrats Chris and Eric!

Comment by Matt — 8/19/2004 @ 11:27 am

5. Ta Da! Vivian has made her grand debut and she is adorable! Congratulations Chris and Eric. We are so proud of our sweet little grandbaby. XXOO

Comment by Grandma & Grandpa J — 8/19/2004 @ 11:40 am

6. THANK YOU! Christy and baby hang in there, we love you! Keep us posted!

Comment by GrandMOM and GranDAD J — 8/19/2004 @ 12:21 pm