Today, the fog’s in Boston. My flight out has been delayed enough that my connecting flight will have left by the time I get to Charlotte. So, I guess I’m spending the night there. Since it’s weather, the aurline won’t put me up for the night. Luckily, I’m on business, so I don’t have to foot the bill, either. I’ve yet to find out for sure if there are any open seats at all on Saturday. We’ll see.
On the plus side, I’m posting this from the airport terminal, which is pretty neat.