7/9/2001

Goin’ to the chapel

Filed under:General — eric @ 11:06 am

A year ago yesterday, I met someone and my internal calendar got reset. I’ve come to realize that I don’t want my calendar reset like that ever again, so yesterday while we were walking along a mountain stream, I gave her a ring and asked her The Question. She said yes.

1. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT”S AWESOME!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Comment by Steve — 7/9/2001 @ 1:21 am

2. Wow, that’s great! Congratulations, Eric and Chris!!! You guys deserve it. :)

Comment by Blaise — 7/9/2001 @ 1:36 am

3. congrats to both of you. i wish you all the happiness in the world. kim

Comment by kim — 7/9/2001 @ 2:54 am

4. Holy freakin’ smoly! Woo hoo!! WOO FREAKIN’ HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by M — 7/9/2001 @ 5:21 am

5. Congratulations, my friend! Of course, you will now know the power of the most powerful birth control substance known to man-

wedding cake. ;-)

Comment by Alwin — 7/9/2001 @ 9:42 am

6. S’marvelous! S’wonderful! Best wishes to you, Eric and Chris.

Comment by Kim in Japan — 7/10/2001 @ 12:55 pm

7. Email me pictures of her feet.

Comment by Schlake — 7/11/2001 @ 2:35 am

8. Marvelous…

i recall reading that post a year ago and feeling little spike of envy…

good on you

great on both of you…

Bon Chance!

Comment by j pivarnick — 7/11/2001 @ 5:16 am

9. That’s great! :)

Comment by Kristie — 7/11/2001 @ 8:29 am

10. “Life” just keeps getting better and better! Welcome to the family, Eric! Chris, what wonderful, wonderful news!

Comment by The other Mom & Dad — 7/13/2001 @ 11:45 am

11. Congratulations to you both! We are looking forward to meeting the new nephew-in-law-to-be. (We’ve heard only wonderful things from the other MOM & DAD) It would seem this calls for a weekend ‘fly away’, to Atlanta, for a ‘meetcha’. HUGS!

Comment by The Melbourne Auntie P & Uncle WK — 7/13/2001 @ 11:45 am

12. PS To Schlake: She has cute littttle feet.

Comment by Auntie P - Melbourne — 7/13/2001 @ 11:47 am

13. Yea Eric! I have been hoping to hear that you and Christy would marry some day SOON! I think it is wonderful, wonderful news!

Comment by Tanya — 7/13/2001 @ 11:50 am

14. There’s a suite waiting in Hiroshima….

Comment by FSR at Large — 7/15/2001 @ 3:11 am

15. congratulations!

Comment by adam — 7/15/2001 @ 11:13 am

16. Congratulations from an old college friend who occasionally lurks about this page to keep caught up. Please accept this cold electrnic posting as a sort of substitute for the gleaming smile of happiness I wish I could present in person. You can have Schlake forward me the foot pictures.

Comment by Jason Stiffler — 8/13/2001 @ 7:04 am

17. Big congrats from us both, Eric & Chris! Like Jason, we pop into the Eric chronicles from time to time to see what’s going on over on the East Coast. One of these days we may actually visit that mythical place.

Comment by Kevin & Anne — 8/17/2001 @ 1:06 am

18. Eric! That is most wonderful! CONGRATS! Wish we were there to congratulate you in person! WOW time flies! :) Check out our webpage to see our brand new Daughter whom we love VERY MUCH! (and she has an ADORABLE belly button! tee hee) :) *hugs*

WRITE US!!!!!!!!!! :)

Comment by Lauren & Bryan — 9/1/2001 @ 2:21 am

19. I’ve stumbled upon your site by accident, but I wish you guys all the happiness in the world. Life is too short not to share it with someone truly speacial. Oh, and don’t bump the special lady’s head on the door frame as you carry her across the thresh-hold(sp?) That’s bad karma. Peace

Comment by chico — 10/9/2001 @ 1:04 am