Over Christmas, an Athens columnist

Filed under:General — eric @ 10:50 am

Over Christmas, an Athens columnist accidentally ingested a half cup of methanol. Four teaspoons are fatal. The doctor gave her five minutes to say goodbye to her family. She came out OK, and wrote about those five minutes.

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a comment

Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>