I find out tomorrow whether

Filed under:General — eric @ 5:54 am

I find out tomorrow whether or not I get to direct Waiting for Godot this Spring. The project has plenty of support from the powers-that-be, but the scuttlebut is that there’s so much support that it’ll get passed over for a Second Stage slot for a probable slot for next season’s Main Stage. Second Stage shows are low budget shows that run for one weekend. Main Stage shows have a much larger budget and run for two weeks. I’ll be happy with either one. Second Stage lets me hand-pick my cast, Main Stage requires open auditions. Anyway, I’ll know tomorrow night.

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a comment

Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>